Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oh Say Can You See

July 4th happens to be our family's big "TO DO"
My parents have a lake house on Cedar Creek in East Texas...the town "Enchanted Oaks" how cute? If you're looking on a map it is also known as Mabank.

And this is just a 1/3 of what was bought then exploded.

My brother, cousin, and now cousin's lil' boy spend at least a paycheck (each) on these suckers every year for a fabu time!



I love the 4th because I eat lots! lounge in the sun (a lot) and usually take a few much needed days aways from the old ball & chain, for which in my unmarried case means boss man.

So I thought I would post a couple of picture of the "not my" kids (hope the moms don't mind). This is Gracee my 2nd cousin. She is a cutie patootie of course! Her mom made the tutu's



And this is Hunter, Gracee's cousin AKA "American Honey" because she can't say Hunter, she says Honey and she is adorable.


Of course I don't like to only post other people's pride and joy's seeing as being a mom to a crazy dog is just as much work as a real kid. I know this because, I just do, OK! (And after hearing the following for 4 days "Boston, Houston, Gracee, Bowman, etc...."NO"" more than anything else I'm sure I am happy with my choice of chocolate fuzzy love)...





Isn't she just PRESH!??!


OK off to the gym to work off a few of the million calories consumed! Literally, millions!

No comments:

Post a Comment