Wednesday, July 28, 2010

of a Lifetime

So this huge fancy new gym called Lifetime moved across the street from me.
Literally can hop, skip, and jump there, no need to drive (don't be crazy, I still do)

I have been reluctant to join because my terrible (and by terrible I mean no mats...gak, they expect me to soil my body on their nappy sweat infested floor!!?) broken machine gym only cost me $20 a month and Lifetime wants me to pay a ginormous fee!

Well my all but skinny and in shape pops decided he needed to join a gym and "get in shape" so he said he would *gasp* PAY for me to join fancy said gym if I would go with him.

Don't mistake this innocent angel face for a fool...YES sputted out!

Yesterday, I went for the first time to supersized workout station and let's just say it is like a mini slice of heaven in there mixed with a whole lotta EYE CANDY!

Best investment of my money ever! (oops, did I say "my"?)

Can't wait to go back today! If you can't find me, check the Eucalyptus room, the olympic size pool, the whirlpool, or pilates room...I'll never be home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment