Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I prefer mud over just plain sweat!

I have never uttered the words "I will complete a marathon one day" I actually believe people who have these types of things on their bucket lists or feel like it is some sort of accomplishment are absolutely ridonkulous.

Who runs for fun? Running is like the devil himself! I am just saying...boobs bouncing don't feel good, iPod ear buds getting stuck to sweating arms and popping out of ears every 5 minutes, and of course I mean your health! Running is supposed to be health happy...but my heart does not like to beat out of control, my feet don't like being slammed into concrete every few seconds (which reminds me of the new trend of barefoot running! That is another blog in itself) and my knees which already took the brunt of all my peppy gymnastic and cheerleading energy before the age of 20 are screaming "ENOUGH ALREADY"

So though I would love to eat taco bell everyday (it's been a really long time) my 16 year old inside does not have a good relationship with my over 30 body, thus...back to the running board!

I still will not utter words about a marathon...instead I decided that I should do Muddy Buddy. Check it out
http://muddy-buddy.competitor.com/what-is-muddy-buddy/

The running doesn't scare me as much as the biking! Hope I don't crack my skull...or a fingernail!

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to do a triathalon. But I do not like to run nor do I own a bike. So I guess I am at an empasse. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete