Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yes! I'm naturally blonde!!!!

I have a brand new car. And by brand new I mean a 2009...made in America, comes with all the bells and whistles a girl could ever dream of (I mean really this car does it all, why do I need a man?)

So with all these nifty bells and whistles like a car that shouts "EMPTY" a bazillion times, offers to locate nearest gas stations, and so very much more...one might find it hard to believe I was just seconds from sputtering to a disasterous halt (and by disaster I mean it was pouring! and I don't like to get wet...let's face it I WILL melt).


(do NOT I repeat do NOT let that 76 degrees fool you! This is Texas for crying out loud and it might as well have read 90 with the humidity! This is an all time low for July)


It has been pouring now for what seems like forever...granted it only rains when I get home from work, but still...here is a pitiful face to leave you with as she so lovingly has given me her take on this rain for the last 2 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment