Tuesday, June 8, 2010

30-ish...

So everyone has this new trend of blogging. I am not quite sure why when facebook, twitter, and every other form of media seems to actually chronicle every move you make, hang on a sec gotta take a drink of water, then check my email, and scratch my head.

While I love facebook connecting with friends I haven't seen since college, some highschool, preschool, or yesterday I figure a BLOG is where it's really at...yes/no?

Most people know how much I talk and how much I love to talk so never fear this definitely will not stop Chatty Cathy here! I just have a whole heck of a lot more to say than I can get out in a day!

So a little about me...I'm 30 (ish). I am holding on to 30 until it happens like I had pictured in my head since I was a little girl. I am sure at one point I thought 30 was old, but we all know it is the new 20 so in which case I am 21!

I'm still holding out for Mr. Right to come along, I am not picky or set too high of standards like some would say, I am simply not willing to settle for less than the best! My dad always said I was a princess and any man I met better treat me like a queen (I like the way he thinks!)

So until he comes to find me because I gave up looking long ago...I have my awesome dog, Kaia! She is my best friend, I mean who else lets you talk non stop, dress you up in whatever costume seems appropriate, takes spankings then snuggles up with you and NEVER talks back?

Recently I joined Southern Living at Home and trying to sell sell sell...look forward to my annoying emails/posts, etc. on the name change to Willow House coming August 1st!

And in other news...I am trying to get trained to be a core fusion instructor. Something like pilates that will rock your body! tick tock tick tock, waiting for classes, in the mean time I work out 6 days a week (you can't tell with all the food and beer I love to consume) but I enjoy every minute of it! Ok all but the 32.5 minutes it takes me to run those blasted 3 miles.

...stay tuned, I promise I can write your eyes off!

No comments:

Post a Comment