Sunday, June 13, 2010

My favorite stupid people

You know when you see someone do something and all you can think is "Really?!"

My favorite "Really" situation happens at the gym. My gym parking lot is pretty small, so the options are parking in it or parking in the mall lot (basically attached by a walk way). So my favorite is when you see a gym goer constantly circling the gym stalking the parking lot looking for a spot when in fact, they could already be in the gym working up a sweat if they had simply parked at the mall and took the 15 extra steps to get to the front door (yep! I counted out of curiosity).

Rounding a close second are people and exit doors. Next time you are at a store that has both the option to push the door open to exit or have the door automatically open, watch people it is super entertaining! While leaving Target the other day I watched a girl somewhere around 16ish. She walked up to the "PUSH" to open doors and when they didn't open she looked around confused and bewildered that they didn't just open automatically for her. So instead of just pushing and proceeding to the parking lot...the girl seriously turned around and walked 5 feet to the left so that the doors would part for her. I couldn't tell if it was pure laziness or if she were just that stupid! But in all reality, so many people do this, every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment